When left to soak, chia seeds launch take in liquid which softens them while thickening the liquid they were soaking in. This results in a pudding consistency, with all the benefits of chia seeds! This recipe is sweet and nourishing while likewise being extremely adjustable.
Chia Pudding With Blueberries [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup white chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup frozen berries (optional)
- Location all active ingredients in a bowl and stir.
- Leave in fridge over night to soak. The chia seeds will become gel like.
- Divide into bowls, garnish with berries, and serve.
Total Calories: 411|Total Carbohydrates: 41 g|Overall Fat: 23 g|Overall Protein: 14 g|Total Salt: 540 mg|Overall Sugar: 9 g
Naturally, you can include simply about anything you like: ginger, cinnamon, cocoa, protein, powder. This meal is simple to tailor.
EXPLORE MORE DISHES WITH THESE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: